KochaSoft helped a global pharmaceutical company with presence in over 40 countries to leverage their investments in Ariba and SAP by integrating the procurement processes in Ariba with account validation in ECC and SRM 7.0. Ariba supplier network has also been enabled and plans to integrate it with ECC are afoot. We are also evaluating tools for global procurement standardization. The long term association with the client indicates their trust in KochaSoft capabilities and quality of services.
Some of the Function implemented
- Supplier Registration: Business process to make it easier for client Purchasing team to identify and onboard a new supplier.
- Automate operational processes to reduce purchasing errors, enforce strong purchasing policies, eliminate manual tasks, and avoid maverick buying.
- Integration of SAP SRM with Emptoris Contract Management System for Strategic Sourcing and Contract Life cycle management.
- SAP SRM Integration with imaging application for Invoice receipts.
- Replace MDM eProcurement solution by Ariba Procurement Content.
- All third party communications to Trading partners are through Middleware – IBM Sterling Integrator.